- 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Complementary Bike Safety Check @ Deschutes River Cyclery
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Packet Pickup @ The Governor Hotel
Only one (1) person from your team needs to come to packet pickup.
Come pick up your numbers, Capitol to Bay Relay pint cups and other goodies.
We are also invite all participants, crew and volunteers to join us for a spaghetti feed.
Saturday, August 6th
Here’s the rundown on what’s happening during the day:
- 6:00-7:00 am Packet Pickup @ The Governor Hotel
- 6:00-8:00 am Equipment Staging at Transitions
- 8:00 am – Informational Meeting @ Mima Mounds Trailhead (start of relay)
- 9:00 am – Start at Capitol Forest
- 9:00 am-2:00 pm – Watch at the Relay Transitions
NOTE: The cut off time for boaters to be in the water is 1:30 pm.
We have our own entrance to Brew Fest, right next to the finish line. Don’t forget to buy those extra tickets to Brew Fest for your support team through our registration page to receive your discount ($5 off). Team registration includes entree for those participating in the relay.
Please pick up your boats as soon as you can from Swantown!
- 3:00-8:30 pm – Olympia Brew Fest at the Port Plaza
- TBA – Awards Ceremony in Brew Fest